Footsteps of Jesus Tour
This special Holyland journey begins with understanding the Roman conquest of the region and how this impacted the early life of Jesus. We will explore Herod’s Caesarea, and the early life of Jesus growing up in the Galilee and beginning his ministry. We will visit the town of his youth, Nazareth, the village of Capernaum, where he ministered, and sites of his miracles. We will continue to Jerusalem tracing his last days before his crucifixion. With daily prayer sessions planned at some of the most important Holy Land sites, you will experience the footsteps of Jesus on a Holy Land tour that will change your life.
DepartureMain City Square, Old Town
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
IncludedAirport TransfersBreakfastDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star AccommodationEntry Fees
History of the City
Journey in the Footsteps of Jesus on this sample tour itinerary which can be customized specifically to your denomination. Let us know exactly what your faith is – Protestant, Lutheran, Anglican, Evangelical, Church of Christ, Episcopalean, Presbyterian, etc – and we can create an experience that is totally tailored to your needs and objectives with opportunities for prayer and mass daily or at certain sites. If you would like a special Shabbat dinner or Christian home hospitality, Hebrew bible teaching or other scholarly session, let us know and we can do it.
- Explore Herod’s Caesearea, where Paul was imprisoned
- Visit Nazareth and the Basilica of the Annunciation–view the cave where the Angel Gabriel appeared to Mary
- See the sites where many of the miracles of Jesus occurred such as Cana, Tabgha, and Kursi
- Be baptized in the Jordan River
- Meditate at the Mount of Beatitudes–where Jesus gave his Sermon on the Mount
- Enjoy a lively boat ride on the sparkling Sea of Galilee
- Tour the Old City of Jerusalem and touch the Western Wall
- Walk in the footsteps along the Palm Sunday path and the Via Dolorosa
- Visit the world’s oldest city, Jericho, and Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus
- Float in the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth